Our beef is produced under the supervising eye of family members that know their business, ensuring wholesomeness, tenderness, and a premium dry aged beef taste.
As our farm evolves, we now offer Berkshire Black Pork, raised with the same strict standards that will make your pork eating experience memorable.
Want to learn more about the healthy environment we use to raise our animals?
- Rotational grazed pastures encompassing 150 acres are dedicated to the cow calf herd at Logan Family Farms.
- Composted manure supplies the majority of plant nutrients for harvested feed stuffs reducing the need for additional synthetic fertilizers.
- No-till Crop Practices: (Reduces fuel usage by 70%, Minimizes the release of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere by sequestering soil carbons, and minimizes soil disturbance and promotes soil health due to crop residues and soil organisms.)
- Year round cover crops improve soil health, control soil erosion, and reduce nutrient leaching into streams and water supplies.
- Crop rotation provides sustainable pest control by breaking pest cycles and improving soil health.